Château de Deulin
The Chateau was built in 1758 by Guillaume Joseph de Harlez, then completed and decorated by his son Simon-Joseph de Harlez in 1770. Its distinctive U shape is made of whitewashed bricks and blue stones under slate roofs, with an inner yard surrounded by outbuildings.
The seigniorial chapel is dedicated to Saint Remacle and was decorated with stucco work and baroque altar. The interior of the Chateau is sumptuously decorated, particularly with rococo stuccos from the artist François-Joseph Dukers, and paintings by Jean-Dieudonne Deneux.